Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: Chili S.p.A, Via Figino 16, 20156 Milano.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to GB residents (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or "step" family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Promotional Period: The gift with purchase promotion opens at 00:01 on Monday 18th November 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Thursday 28th November 2019.
- Entry Instructions: CHILI account required. Purchase necessary. Purchase £7 worth of movies, TV shows or merchandise at https://uk.chili.com/ within the Promotional Period to receive two standard seats ODEON cinema vouchers. The £7 can be spent in multiple purchases across the Promotional Period rather than one purchase only.
- Promotion is open to new and existing CHILI customers. Vouchers are not available when using gift card and/or promo codes, except the Welcome Promo 50%-off. Transactions must be finalised through any method of payment except by Gift Card.
- Only two cinema vouchers per customer.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void. Gift Fund: There are 6.000 cinema vouchers available. Each voucher code may be exchanged for one ticket with a standard seat to view a standard 2D film showing at any ODEON cinema in the UK and Republic of Ireland except the following cinemas: Leicester Square, The Lounge at Whiteleys, BFI IMAX. Clients must choose one among all the available venues before receiving cinema voucher. Depending on the venue they chose, further limitations might apply. Vouchers will be sent in the form of two codes to be redeemed on https://www.chilicinematicket.com/. Codes will be sent via email by 3.12.19. Codes must be redeemed by 31.3.20. Voucher is not valid for Premier, Club, D-Box, or any other premium priced seating. Not valid for 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, Gallery, ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Newbies, ODEON Screen Unseen, premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Voucher valid on screenings up to and including the day shown only. Voucher cannot be used to buy 3D glasses, gift vouchers, gift cards, food, drink or any other ODEON goods or services. Ticket is subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions including ODEON’s general admission terms.
- General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Voucher must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or alternative voucher, in whole or part. The voucher is not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the voucher for something of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to voucher code emails. The Promoter, or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.